We are currently looking to recruit a Full Time Customer Service Advisor to join our Welsh Speaking team. The team is responsible for handling a range of inbound calls from customers covering various topics as well as promoting suitable payment methods as a resolution to the queries where appropriate.
In addition to taking calls in Welsh, the team also need to take calls in English and respond to correspondence and email enquiries from customers in Welsh, so you must be fluent in both written and spoken Welsh.
After extensive training you will adopt a professional, problem-solving approach to handle inbound calls, solve customer queries and process transactions.
- To responsibly promote the legal requirements for a TV Licence.
- To respond to requests for advice or action from customers and colleagues in line with current TV Licensing policies, procedures and legislation.
- To receive, interpret, understand and accurately carry out requests for new TV Licences and for updates to existing TV Licences, inputting information into the appropriate systems.
- To provide a quality service to customers ensuring that all necessary actions are taken to ensure first-time resolution of customer contact.
- To demonstrate a consistently professional approach to both internal and external customers.
- To achieve agreed contact centre targets in relation to sales, collections, calls and correspondence ensuring that quality, accuracy and productivity standards are met.
- To take personal responsibility for own performance, conduct and behaviour within the workplace, adhering to Capita standard policies and procedures.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To adopt a proactive approach in dealing with all inbound and outbound customer contact.
- To accurately capture data and enter it on to the relevant systems in order to ensure customer licence details are kept up-to-date.
- To meet all agreed call and correspondence quality targets in order to contribute to the overall level of customer satisfaction.
- To achieve personal productivity targets and contribute towards the achievement of departmental targets.
- To assist colleagues with queries.
- To manage a range of different situations and react appropriately, with tact, empathy and diplomacy ensuring that customer contact is handled sensitively and without confrontation.
- To handle confidential information sensitively, ensuring that all work is completed adhering to the requirements of TV Licensing’s Information Security, Data Protection and Fraud Awareness policies and processes.
- To adhere to all business standards, taking personal responsibility for adherence to organisational policies and procedures.
- Support the Policy & Quality Manager with other tasks as directed
Job ID: 3838