Job Description and Qualifications
We are the European Shared Services Center of Air Products, a world-leading Industrial Gases company with operations in 50 countries. With more than 300 employees based in Cornellà de Llobregat, we support the group\\\'s various subsidiaries of all Europe and other regions.
We have built an outstanding multicultural environment composed by employees of around 30 different nationalities. Do you want to join our team?
We are looking for a Technical Accountant Ukraine to be part of our Central European Financial Accounting department.
As the Technical Accountant Ukraine, you will:
- Be involved in accurate data preparation on a local GAAP basis for external reporting to Tax Authorities, Auditors, Statistical Office and National Bank.
- Be involved in the local GAAP Statutory Accounts preparation for the Air Products legal entities in Ukraine in a timely manner which includes working papers and related schedules for the year-end audit process of the Statutory Financial statements with the objective to obtain a clean sign-off audit opinion.
- Prepare IFRS financial statements for the legal entity in Ukraine based on the local GAAP data with the objective to obtain a clean sign-off audit opinion.
- Be responsible for timely monthly reporting for US GAAP in accordance with the Company’s Month-end Closing schedule.
- Be responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Set own priorities and work plan within the overall framework of the Financial Accounting group.
You will have:
- Strong financial accounting knowledge through professional qualification/accounting degree and/or by experience, preferably in IFRS, or else Ukrainian or Russian accounting standards.
- Experience in preparation of annual financial statements.
- Proficient English and Ukrainian or Russian language.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Willing to work as part of a team, with the ability to organize and complete the work objectives within the agreed deadlines. Ability to communicate efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of SAP and USGAAP would be an asset.