Job Description and Qualifications
Who we are
At Air Products, we\'ve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 80 years. With approximately 19,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are currently looking for a Talent Analytics Project Management Lead to join our team!
About the role
The Talent Analytics Project Management Lead supports our HR Data & Analytics function to execute the HR data analytics strategy. Due to effective and persistent partnership with the HR leadership and the global HR team you\'ll ensure successful delivery of the Talent Analytics Strategic Roadmap. An exciting time to join us, are you ready to take on this great opportunity?
In this role you will report to the Manager – Labor Market Intelligence & Talent Analytics on a journey of building the foundational infrastructure to accelerate the Air Product’s understanding of its employee data to steer key decisions we make towards developing an extraordinary workforce. You will engage with clients and partners in our centers of excellence, IT project teams, and drive the data governance and data lake projects that will bring insights and data-storytelling to life for the Air Products organization. You will be supported by a team with a shared commitment to creating an inclusive work environment, where all voices are heard and valued!
As our Talent Analytics Project Management Lead, you will:
- Act as project lead on HR data analytics projects related to the HR/Talent Analytics strategic roadmap such as driving Data Governance Model implementation, and data interfaces from HR systems into a centralized data lake.
- Progress the design & implementation of the MyHRPortal Case management process for adhoc and advanced reporting & analysis as project manager
- Support & delegate Perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, transactional / efficiency, and human capital metrics as needed
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum
- Provide strong project management for implementation and oversight aligned to the Talent Analytics strategic roadmap
- Build strong collaborative relationships within HR Analytics team and various stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Support Manager of Talent Analytics in day-to-day decision making, delegation, and project related tasks to balance focus of project related workstreams
- Implement Talent and HR analytics priorities
- Support HR Analytics architecture project
- Lead HR Data dictionary activities
- Design and implement org change management
- Case management work as analytical consultant in the HR Data analytics team
- Bachelor\'s or Master’s (preferred) degree in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Data Science, or related quantitative field and proven experience working in a data analytics environment
- Proven work experience in HR data, systems, or reporting
- Project management and/or leadership skills
- Ability to build impactful visualization for data story-telling
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with one or more HRMs systems (SAP, Workday, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, etc)
- SAP and Workday experience is preferred
- Experience with AWS Redshift is preferred