Job Description and Qualifications
- Take the lead to manage requisition load for the designated organizations/projects.
- Be the talent acquisition interface to key stakeholders, build and maintain a strong internal network, utilize external networks.
- Partner proactively with Hiring managers, HR partners and HR Community of expertise colleagues to drive the talent acquisition process through phases and execute against recruiting plan.
- Manage business leader expectations on talent availability and advise on balance between speed and quality.
- Anticipate changing needs of hiring manager and business to adjust planning accordingly.
- Execute the talent acquisition process on ATS, activities accountable/responsible for include Conduct Intake Meeting and Generate Aligned Intake Summary, Prepare and Execute Sourcing Strategy, Review and Shortlist Diverse Applicants, Conduct Calibration Discussion with Manager, Monitor Interview Scheduling, Conduct Pre-Interview Call to Candidate and Feedback Call with Candidate post Interviews, Conduct Interview Debrief Meeting with Manager, Prepare Initial Offer and Send to Manager and HR Partner for review and feedback, Extend offer to Candidate and Seek Their Acceptance.
- Follow the company’s procurement process to identify, leverage and manage external sourcing partners (agencies or solution providers) against targets and budget as needed, collaborate with in-house Sourcer as well according to the sourcing strategy, to cast a wide net in sourcing candidate.
- Lead country/region strategic projects to provide sustainable Talent Acquisition solutions. Collaborate with global Talent Acquisition team as needed to support global initiatives.
- Manage KPIs include but not limited to
- Cost per hire
- Quality of hire
- Diversity hiring
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of progressive experience in Talent Acquisition
- Proven ability to work with various recruitment models (RPO/headhunting/direct sourcing) and to manage a large and diverse requisition workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail