- Senior DevOps professional with strong analytical and technical ability with over 8 years of experience.
- Should be able to assist in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling and training.
- Provide the Continuous Integration /continuous delivery solutions for different applications.
- The position is based in India and will require the candidate to work on setting up a DevOps model for On-boarding platform
- This role will report to the Team lead in Pune.
- Candidate will work independently and should be highly self-motivated.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Automate application builds and deployments
- Setup/maintain CI/CD pipeline for all projects during project initiation and maintain the documentation
- Propose and follow the branching/merge strategies in version control tool
- Comply the project with different MOS (Minimum Operational Standards) standards and suggest/implement improvements
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Shell/Python/Groovy/Ruby
- Coordinate and track the technical upgrade projects.
- Raise and manage service now change for production releases
- Manage all production releases.
- Collaborate with development and operations team.
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- Over 8+ years of industry experience;
- Experience on shell scripting
- Possess knowledge Linux fundamentals
- Should have worked on configurations of Source code management tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Hands on experience on setting up Continuous Integration pipelines with tools like Teamcity, Jenkins or Bamboo
- Hands on experience on deployment automation using one of the tools like uDeploy, Jenkins.
- Experience on change management tools like service now
- Basic knowledge of containers and provisioning tools – Docker, Vagrant
- Basic knowledge of Orchestration using Kubernetes or Swarm
- Basic knowledge of Continuous monitoring using ELK, Splunk. Appdynamics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Knowledge of common cloud service providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.