Job Description and Qualifications
To lead Gasification Telecom design activities within SOG/SOE projects.
To ensure Telecom design execution to follow Air Products SVA requirement.
This role requires to lead team to complete Telecom design activities as per quality, schedule and cost requirement.
To fulfill the requirements of the position the incumbent must develop collaborative working relationships with internal and external team members (within region and global), Operations, Procurement, and Technology.
- Undertake Telecom system design independently, including CD, BED and DED for coal gasification and purification projects.
- Prepare Telecom design deliverables to enable procurement, fabrication and construction.
- Provide necessary technical support for procurement and construction as required.
- Plan and organize the work of Telecom engineers/assistant engineer in order to timely complete all deliverables for the discipline with high quality and cost effective design.
- Maintain good interface with other disciplines.
- Report to Telecom Engineering Leader.
- Job Incumbent is expected to have minimum 10 years work experience in Telecom Design for Coal Gasification, Chemical or Petrochemical related industry with Chinese Design Institute or engineering company.
- Job Incumbent is expected to have bachelor’s degree in communication engineering or relevant discipline.
- Job Incumbent is expected to have certain discipline management skills in large scale project.
- Familiar with Telecom equipment and bulk material selection.
- Well understand Chinese local telecom related codes and be familiar with international standards and codes.
- Well understand the interface with other disciplines, such as process, piping, civil, structure, mechanical, machinery, electrical, instrument, plumbing and firefighting, HVAC, etc.
- Good team player and effective communication skills.
- Registered Telecom engineer is preferred.