Job Description and Qualifications
This position is to support the gas market growth in segments of electronics in Asia by developing the marketing plan and delivering marketing initiatives.
Nature and Scope
The role will take active study of external business environment, competitive landscape, identify and analyze high value market and customer segments, amenable size, and critical success factors to succeed in the selected sub-segments and geographies, and to ensure timely capture new business opportunities for technical innovation and product development.
This role works closely with technology team including AT and CT, and product team to identify, launch and commercialize new offering/ product / application / technology to the market to drive differentiation for new signings, enhance profitability and retain customers.
- Continuously review the market changes and competitors’ movements and provide update on market intelligence and analysis on regular base and per needs from market development and product development.
- Market research and analysis to update the opportunities or hurdles for the industrial gas business growth in electronics market and identify the high-valued sub-segments for targeting.
- Develop and implement the effective marketing plan to increase brand awareness, promote our industrial gas products and application, generate sales leads in the target sub-segments of electronics.
- Work with technology team on new industrial gas application development and lifecycle management by:
- Providing market potential assessment based the market trend and customer level feedback during the and development stage
- Leading the market promotion of newly launched applications, including value proposition, market positioning, marketing collateral development and market communication plan, etc.
- Tracking the busines impact and customer feedback for the constantly improvement or to support modification during the commercialization period.
- Build and manage the relationship with the key customers, important players, partners and experts the target sub-segments of electronics to gain market insights and translate them to business opportunities.
- Enable commercial team in sub-regions and other stakeholders by providing training of application and the market insights and support to sub-regional tactical marketing activities per requests
- Other assignment as needed.
- Job incumbent is expected to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business. There is an added advantage if incumbent has postgraduate qualifications.
- 5+ years experiences in market research firms, industrial/product marketing.
- Experience in electronics related industries is preferred.
- Proven capability of market research, intelligence analysis with good business acumen, and tactical marketing.
- Good communication skill and strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to take initiatives and work proactively
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and in a changing environment
- Excellent skills in computer software (Microsoft Office Software, and end-to-end analytics platform)
- Proficiency in English, professional and influential presentation skills.