Thanks to Computerworld and IDG (International Data Group) Insider Pro for naming ADM to The Best Places to Work in IT list based benefits, career development, training and on colleague feedback. We’re proud of our company culture and want you to come join us! For more information on the List of Best Places to Work in IT: https://www.adm.com/news/stories/adm-named-to-2021-list-of-best-places-to-work-in-it
SAP Cloud Application User Role Provisioning
Under general supervision design, implement, and maintain effective methods to protect ADM’s SAP applications. Use established procedures to assist in the deployment and maintenance of ADM’s SAP Application Security used around the globe. Interface with the solution teams and business to provide recommendations of operational and technical solutions to enable the business, and maintain the security posture to appropriate risk levels.
Must display Enthusiasm and interest in Information Security and draw recommendations based on real world experience.
- Define and Maintain SAP Cloud Applications User Management.
- Define and continuously govern role based security for ADM SAP Applications.
- Maintain User master records within on-premise and cloud SAP applications.
- Define and continuously govern process management related to SAP Application Security Incident Management.
- Assist with oversight of companywide Identity and Access Management processes.
- Configure and support Data Protection Requirements to meet policy and security framework requirements
- Keep informed of emerging security solutions, capabilities and tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks related to access management.
- Interface within the broader Global Information Security function to help design and implement security improvements.
- Utilize strategic thinking skills to anticipate problems and identify long-term implications of decisions and actions.
- Understanding of internal controls, SOD risks, Active Directory, User Groups and the integration with Cloud applications.
- 3+ years’ experience in SAP Security, including experience with application security principles, role-based security approach, identity management practices, user administration within SAP on-premise and Cloud applications.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Hands on experience designing, building, deploying, and administering complex application security.
- Experienced in Cloud Application access management.
- Experience in automated provisioning and de-provisioning through AD Groups.
- SAP Security incident management experience.
- SAP Emergency Access Management for on-premise and cloud applications.
- Strong security experience related to concepts of least privilege, risk management, vulnerability management, identity and access management, and access controls.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other team members in a geographic and culturally diverse workforce.
- Expected to complete projects within specified deadlines.
- Occasional night or weekend work may be required to support critical needs.
- Occasional Travel may be required.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ethics.
- Current holder of CISSP, or other industry certifications a plus.
- Application security experience in SAP SuccessFactors, SalesForce, Coupa, Concur, SAC, BTP and/or other Cloud based applications.
- Understanding of SAP Security best practices.
- Strong understanding of User profile management.
- SAP S4 or SAP ECC Security and User Management.
- Microsoft Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory Experience.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.