Salesforce Einstein Developer – Data & Analytics
Exempt level position.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Data and Analytics team as a Salesforce Einstein Developer, focusing on building Analytics solutions and platforms supporting our large-scale business transformation across our global business units and functions. Partnering with our businesses, you will work with large data sets, design metrics, develop data models and drive business cases that will empower our business growth, operational efficiency, and customer relationships. As a key member of our D&A team at ADM, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to our business by building impactful solutions and delivering results through a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We are a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities, and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
The Data & Analytics Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Data & Analytics Organization, a Salesforce Einstein Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering numerous dashboards for various areas of Marketing and other Digital needs to provide visual value into our Data Science and Analytics competency. The analyst will become the \"dashboard guru\" and act as a go to person for all dashboarding questions. The analyst will maintain in-depth knowledge of the tool and all the new features as they become available. The analyst is also responsible for doing ad-hoc analysis on large sets of data and provide results/findings to the business owners or management team.
- 2-4 years of experience developing on the Salesforce platform.
- Required Skills
Passion for data, reporting, and Visualization
Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics is must
Passion to learn new tools and technologies such as Salesforce Einstein Analytics
Experience with scripting tools like Python, JavaSript, JSON etc
Experience with databases and writing SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc )
Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, spotfire or similar tools
- Desired Skills
2-4 solid years of experience in Analytics, Consulting
Experience with statistical tools like R, Mattlab, SPSS, SAS etc
Working knowledge with data modeling and analysis
Knowledge or know-how of Azure or AWS platform
Salesforce Developer and Admin certification and job history
Experience with dealing with key integration areas with like Master Data Management to enhance the analytics capabilities
Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce.
- Minimum of one full-lifecycle Salesforce deployments and change management.
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities.
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and effectiveness in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with a minimum 3-5 years of job experience in IT.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce Einstein/Tableau
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface.
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Active Salesforce certifications (Einstein/Tableau Developer)
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc.) with Salesforce.
In addition to the technical skills noted, a successful candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills along with a high intellectual curiosity and ability to rapidly learn new concepts/frameworks and technology to support the changing needs of our business.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.