Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As the Sales Operations Analyst, your role will encompass supporting the development and execution of the Adobe Advertising Cloud Go-To-Market team in APAC and EMEA including building quota / coverage models, pipeline analysis and detailed reporting. This role will also support our Salesforce.com and PowerBI with customization and end user training. The ideal candidate is an innately organized person who’s excited about data, research, pipeline analysis and who loves to interact with customer facing team members. Candidates must have the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to new strategies, products and requests.
What you’ll do
- Business Partnership with the APAC and EMEA GTM Team
- Drive in assist in annual and quarterly forecast. Oversee sales pipeline analysis and trends by monitoring deal-flow across stages and conduct performance reporting, and sales team efficiency by tracking critical metrics including pacing, close rate, pipeline growth, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, etc.
- Evolve and refine sales approach and methodology to building and progressing pipeline.
- Develop and action productivity and performance reporting of sales management, individuals and account opportunity.
- Support and optimize the GTM strategy including core sales processes and productivity drivers, infrastructure and automation, regional performance and Data Driven Operating model. Ensure that the defined GTM is fully adopted by all field sales teams.
- Conduct historical reviews of account performance, account segmentation and prioritization, and oversee win/loss analysis and other predictive analytics.
- Distill reporting into presentation format for sales leadership roles.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales operations and sales finance.
- Salesforce.com Administration to manage user role, profile and permission set.
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years of relevant experience; strategy and operations experience is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of influencing at senior level of an organization and driving accountability on execution across a matrixed organization
- Proven success driving business projects and programs resulting in measurable outcomes
- Experience creating GTM strategies along with a practical understanding of the technologies and tactics necessary for execution
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills, including conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb concepts quickly
- Heavily results-oriented; strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience in sales finance or sales operations, preferably in the ad tech space
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with PowerBI and Salesforce.com administration
- MBA or Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration/finance or related field