The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You\'ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won\'t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Responsible for providing an industry leading client service experience both in person and on the phone through the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships. Provides financial solutions that meet client needs based on consultative conversations and referrals to other business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Cross-trained to support teller transactions as needed.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Exercises advanced proficiency with routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and advanced sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines.
2. Contributes to meeting or exceeding client service as well as individual and branch sales targets by offering and selling products and services with a focus on developing, expanding and retaining relationships.
3. Supports team sales process by conducting consultative conversations and acting upon or referring more complex client needs or financial goals to other internal specialists.
4. Participates fully in all components of the established Truist Retail Community Bank Leadership Routines
5. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients by attending sales, service and product knowledge meetings, applicable training classes and web-based learning.
6. Advises on consumer lending options and takes loan applications.
7. Adheres to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Stays informed of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
8. Ensures a consistent client service experience by engaging clients with smiling, courteous conversation while conducting transactions and uncovering needs. This may include handling teller transactions and sharing responsibility for greeting clients and helping them navigate within the branch.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate\'s degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Three years of client sales and service experience
3. Experience with sourcing and prospecting for new clients and client relationship building
4. Knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
7. Must be SAFE (Mortgage Licensing Act) compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable NMLS background check which includes meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements
1. Bachelor\'s degree
2. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality
5. Experience with discussing, recommending and selling various deposit, credit and retirement products to consumer and small business clients
6. Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding sales goals
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.