What Our Software is for?
OrangeHRM is a platform for Human Resource professionals to manage and optimize employee information in one central system, so that this information can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail, and software testing ability with good understanding of QA concepts.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts - Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux based environments.
- SQL & Relational Database Management Skills
- Experience in working with the AMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) will be an added advantage.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and executing test scenarios
- Scripting new test cases using Selenium framework, and maintaining them.
- Reporting Defects in the bug tracking tool - Mantis
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Experience in test automation tools/ frameworks - Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in other automation tools (Appium), performance testing (JMeter) and usability testing will be an added advantage, but not essential.
- ISTQB certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- QA Engineer - More than 2 years experience in software testing, and hands on test automation ability
- Associate QA Engineer - 1 year experience in software testing, with hands on test automation ability