At AXIENTA, you would be privileged to work in a growing enterprise software environment marking its global footprint. We are an equal opportunity employer and we believe that a dynamic balance of accountability with conviction contributes to the development of people, systems, and cultures that are more responsible, self-correcting, and continuously improving. As the number one Salesforce Automation Company in SriLanka, we are proud to serve world-class customers locally and globally
- Review Requirement Specifications, requirements and provide feedback.
- Create well-structured and comprehensive test cases
- Provide input for test estimations and prepare test plans
- Maintain test environments and perform both manual and automated testing.
- Reporting defects and Maintain expected quality levels and responsible for the releases
- Work closely with the development, Application Support teams, and clients to ensure delivery within the agreed timelines.
- Release management and Verification of the versions before client delivery.
- BSc Degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience in Software Testing and QA.
- Knowledge in Software Quality Assurance Concepts, techniques, and methodologies
- Ability to write test cases, generate the execution results, and test reporting
- Experience in API and Mobile Apps Testing, Test Automation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.