Project Manager - Global Technology PMO – Erlanger, KY or Decatur, IL
Computerworld and IDG (International Data Group) Insider Pro named ADM to The Best Places to Work in IT list based benefits, career development, training and on colleague feedback. We’re proud of our company culture and want you to come join us! For more information on the List of Best Places to Work in IT: https://www.adm.com/news/stories/adm-named-to-2021-list-of-best-places-to-work-in-it
The Project Manager will manage and lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives which may be large-scale, high impact projects with moderate risk and complexity. Own all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time, within budget and meet the defined success criteria. Be dedicated in problem solving and have the ability to propose workable solutions. The Project Manager assignments are dynamic and require a broad range of experience/knowledge in multiple types of project development styles (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile. Proficiency in all stages of the project lifecycle including scope management, budget & resource management, and the delivery phases through benefits realization.
- Direct large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external partners
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Identify, assess and resolve project risks
- Ensure projects adhere to methodology and compliance standards set by the company
- Establish partnership with stakeholders continually influencing, communicating and aligning.
- Define and track project achievements while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Support, share findings, and mentor others within the PMO regarding standards, organizational understanding, and relationship building to promote the successful delivery of projects
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to guide and influence others
- Focused and versatile teammate who thrives in a dynamic situation, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- PMP/PMI/Prince2 Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Organization Change Management Certification a plus
- Lean Certification, Six Sigma Certification a plus
Required Experience :
- 8+ years of diverse and/or large enterprise work experience in project management
- 3+years prior experience in large scale transformation programs with desired experience with ERP/SAP Deployments
- Experience in data project delivery to support Business intelligence functions
- Experience in large data migration; multiple source systems, legacy data
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Deep understanding and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Experienced in working with partners/vendors to lead their expectations and engaging them to address project issues
- Proven ability to manage projects in Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Organizational Change Management mindset and experience building stakeholder and communication plans
- Experience in Dev Ops, Continuous deployments and continuous integrations a plus
- SAP S/4HANA implementation and/or deployment experience a plus
- Relocation assistance is available with this position
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.