Project Manager - Global Technology PMO – Erlanger, KY or Decatur, IL
This is a salaried exempt level position.
ADM’s goal is to simplify, standardize and modernize core business processes enabling to better leverage the power of data and to position our business for profitable and sustainable growth
The Project Manager will manage and lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives which may be large-scale, high impact projects with moderate risk and complexity. Own all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time, within budget and meet the defined success criteria. Be dedicated in problem solving and have the ability to propose workable solutions. The Project Manager assignments are dynamic and require a broad range of experience/knowledge in multiple types of project development styles (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile. Proficiency in all stages of the project lifecycle including scope management, budget & resource management, and the delivery phases through benefits realization.
- Oversee the planning, executing and controlling of large-scale, complex program and project management activities including scope management, requirements management, schedule, technical design and development, testing, data migration, issue and risk management
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan and related project management artifacts, success metrics and criteria
- Assist with program and project level budget development and work with finance to provide regular program, project level budget reports
- Ensure proactive and timely identification and escalation of concerns, risks, issues, project dependencies, and project conflicts to the PMO and appropriate leadership
- Ensure that the program is managed consistently and compliant with IT governance and global PMO processes, and that project deliverables are high quality and meet standards
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects. Define and track project achievements while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure end results are of the highest quality with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Support, share findings, and mentor others within the PMO regarding standards, organizational understanding, and relationship building to promote the successful delivery of projects
- Experience in leading large-scale, cross-functional and highly complex business transformation programs and system integration
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to guide and influence others
- Focused and versatile teammate who thrives in a dynamic situation, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Bachelor\'s degree in Information Technology or related field OR Master’s degree in business, IT or related field
- PMP/PMI/Prince2 Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Lean Certification, Six Sigma Certification a plus
Required Experience :
- 8+ years of diverse and/or large enterprise work experience in project/program management
- 3+years prior experience in large scale transformation programs with desired experience with Global ERP/SAP Deployments
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Deep understanding and experience leveraging advanced strategies, tools and techniques
- Experienced in working with partners/vendors to lead their expectations and engaging them to address project issues
- Proven ability to manage projects in Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies project and program management/tracking tool
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA global implementation/deployment with SAP solutions (e.g. OTC, SCM, P2P, AR/AP, Cloud & Hybrid cloud solutions, Solution Manager, Salesforce.com and other SAP Line of business (LOB) solutions a plus
- Experience with end-to-end SAP solutions including cutover, data migration solutions. SAP S/4 HANA a plus
- Relocation assistance is available with this position
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.