Production Operator (Various shifts) (Liquids) – Erlanger, KY
This is an hourly level position.
Shift and hours:
- Could be 8 or 12 hours shifts
- Could be Fixed or Rotating Shift
- Operate assigned blend tank, homogenization, filtration and other equipment according to instructions
Clean the above equipment and entire work area as assigned (including Master sanitation Schedule)
- Read, understand and follow all manufacturing instructions listed on Manufacturing Orders
- Precisely weigh raw materials and intermediates as listed on Manufacturing Orders
- Follow QC and sampling procedures. Report QC deviations to Team Leaders
- Execute rework and formula adjustments according to QC and formula requirements
- Package and sample products according to customer requirements as listed on Order Headers and other documents. Report yield or any other deviations to management
- Execute all required transactions on the AS400 terminals and hand held scanners
- Follow all Kosher, BATF, USDA and other regulatory requirements
- Follow ISO 9001/2000, GMP and HACCP procedures to ensure product safety
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties and assignments as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and timely attendance
- Willing to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and supportive attitude
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly
- Ability to pay attention to and focus on small details. i.e., lot numbers, order numbers, etc.
- Flexibility in accepting change and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Ability to safely and successful perform the essential job functions consistent with qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis throughout an 8-12 hour shift
- Wear a respirator
- Able to stand, walk, lift, reach and bend throughout an 8-12 hour shift
Employees in this position working at this location are [or may be] exposed to various potential chemical and food allergens due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the job. If there is any reason such exposure would interfere with your ability to perform this role or work at the location, please notify the hiring manager.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.