Partial List of Duties include:
- Pass forklift certification exam which includes skill test and written test
- Transfer packaged product from storage and various filling locations into trucks, rail cars or into other designated storage locations
- Maintain, monitor and adjust equipment as required and maintain paperwork in assigned area in regards to safety, sanitation, maintenance and processing equipment operation
- Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper operation of equipment, changes in flow rates or processing capabilities safety concerns, product quality issues and maintenance issues
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or lead persons. Work cooperatively with management team and co-workers where ever help is required
- Responsible for assisting with farmerstock drying, bail-out, truck loading/unloading and storage operations. Assist management team with operational activities associated with the storage and buying of farmerstock or treatment season
- General housekeeping duties; sweeping, compressed air cleaning, clear work area
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.