Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Sign is one of Adobe's fastest-growing businesses, and we are looking for a Manager of Business Development who will lead a team of inside sales reps focused on building sales pipeline and contributing to revenue growth in the Americas Enterprise Sign segment. In this role, this manager will encourage people to bring their best to Adobe as they learn and deliver sales excellence through account-based sales development practices. This leader will be a mentor in helping reps develop their sales skills, build pipeline and prepare for a future field sales role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Lead and develop the sales development team to create top sales pipeline opportunities
· Run day-to-day inside sales operations to ensure processes, policies and procedures are maintained and improved as needed to drive business efficiencies to the next level
· Carry and drive an individual pipeline quota with your team on a quarterly basis
· Orchestrate inbound and outbound prospecting activities and programs to deliver quality sales pipeline in enterprise target accounts
· Mentor and coach the team with standard methodologies in modern sales prospecting tactics
· Partner with management to drive strategic direction and alignment with sales organization
· Work cross-functionally across the sales and marketing ecosystem to align sales development messaging, plays, and lead qualification standards that ensure lead conversion quality
· Responsible for reporting and communicating to sales management, operations, and marketing organization on key performance metrics, lead conversion trends, and Quarterly Business Reviews on overall program and team performance
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
· Passion, Grit and a desire to WIN!
· 7+ years of lead generation and/or sales experience, with carrying a quota
· Develop a "Best in Class" Business Development team that exceeds targets
· Strong leader who is self-motivated and able to develop employees
· Ability to identify key trends in winning employees and replicate success across the group
· Strong understanding of Business-to-Business customer buying cycles and how to penetrate organizations
· Strong ecosystem management with remote Sales, Sales Operations, and Demand Generation
· Drive consistent lead/meeting qualification increasing overall sales pipeline
· Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships
· Focus on career development of individual team members, helping position them for career advancement
· Ability to innovate within a growing business unit