Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for promoting AIA products and services through internet and other digital channels
- Develop marketing, merchandising and creative strategies and affiliated programmes via the internet or other digital channels
- Manage the implementation of digital marketing programmes and analyse their effectiveness
- Establish and manage the relationships with search engines and portal sites that are strategically aligned with AIA's digital goals
- Maintain AIA's website to provide up-to-date and comprehensive product and service information
- Track usage trends including number and quality of visitors and advertising campaign impact
- Develop and maintain website graphic designs and layout to support AIA's image
- Identity and brand through a diverse mix of web materials, graphical user interfaces and multimedia
- May be responsible for social media marketing and online community management
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.