Maintenance Scheduler- Southport, NC
This is a full time, exempt level position.
- Evaluate discretionary work and determine if feasible.
- Schedule appropriate Maintenance work groups coordinating with production leaders to improve labor resources. Group work orders together that can be planned and worked as a single order to minimize planned downtime and prevent multiple LOTO and prep work.
- Confirm priority and date needed/wanted.
- Review, validate and document schedule breakers. Initiate schedule breaker work including defining the specific requirements to maintenance/operations supervisor and planners.
- Ensure equipment is ready for maintenance when scheduled.
- Work with planners to review work order backlog and ensure jobs with highest priorities are planned in a timely fashion.
- Ensure scheduling basis includes an appropriate amount of preventative maintenance work versus corrective work and backlog age.
- Review Maintenance schedules to ensure they meet the needs of the production unit.
- Act as liaison between production and Maintenance.
- Maintain strong line of communication on status of completed work orders and findings.
- Supports the Maintenance Planner ensuring that all routine maintenance activities appropriately planned (resources, parts, tooling) and scheduled (with Production and Maintenance) so that the work progresses in a safe, efficient and repeatable manner.
- Reviews work orders for planned work, scheduled start date and released status, ensuring the work orders to meet resource requirements, materials and tooling requirements
- Using Maximo CMMS, properly sequence all work order activities, assets, resource requirements into a daily (24hr) schedule which will be utilized by the day and night shift front line supervisors to facilitate orderly execution of all repair activities.
- Maintain a minimum of a seven day rolling maintenance scheduled based within the current weekly schedule.
- Update the planner daily on uncompleted work orders requiring rescheduling.
- Prepare monthly report which clearly details schedule compliance, maintaining the historical trend.
- Two-year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology is preferred
- Training and experience in industrial electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic applications.
- Training and experience in process controls and instrumentation applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with our CMMS (Maximo)
- Detailed understanding of a Manufacturing Plant Operation and Maintenance.
Requires work in various plant conditions.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.