Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for an outstanding finance leader to help drive the fast-evolving Creative Cloud for Teams business focusing on the needs of SMBs. Adobe’s Creative business segment is growing and as a Finance Lead, you will play a critical part in crafting the strategic business objectives with an eye on financial excellence.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, this role will serve as a strategic and operating business partner to Product Marketing Management leaders tasked with setting the strategy for Adobe’s growing Creative Cloud business.
What you'll Do
- Influence and align with cross-functional teams to drive short-term and long-term financial planning for the product offerings.
- Drive deep business performance analytics and surface relevant insights. Help the business execute on growth initiatives and ensure the execution against the operating plan. Provide financial modeling, analysis, and recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities and your outstanding understanding of the business to recommend strategic investment decisions, build efficient planning/reporting processes and identify continuous opportunities to improve the operating cadence.
- Lead periodic business reviews. Providing key insights to cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product, Finance leadership) will be critical to be successful in this role.
- Apply best-practice analytics in areas like Market TAM, customer lifecycle, buying behavior, retention analytics, and competitive analysis to drive data-based decision making.
- Drive quarter-end reporting packages in preparation for Earnings announcements.
A successful candidate will seek to self-manage and prioritize workload to be effective even in times of ambiguity, and be results-oriented, with a strong bias for action.
What you need to succeed
- Proven success in leading FP&A function with growing scope and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Finance Lead/Manager with a proven track record of influencing the business.
- Experience with sophisticated financial modeling with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analytic tools such as Tableau
- Experience demonstrating innovative problem-solving skills and the ability to drive root cause analysis.
- Ownership approach to drive initiatives.
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- SaaS/Subscription experience
- Experience in a dynamic, rapidly growing, and matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills