MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Follow all Company rules, policies, procedures and requirements especially for: safety, quality, delivery and productivity/cost.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Manually or mechanically move/transport, load or unload materials from pallets, skids, racks, carts, etc. also using lifting devices, pallet jacks, automate lifts, or other transport equipment.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, racks, hangers, conveyors, conveyances or other methods.
- Help other production workers as required, instructed or requested, such as including but not limited to: supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Use tools, equipment and technology, including hand or power tools, manufacturing/operations equipment, computers and computerized or automated systems.
- Maintain work area(s) in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other duties, activities and responsibilities as instructed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.