Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This position will perform the duties of a IT Business Lead Analyst and Implementation Lead within the RMO Digital Solutions group at Citigroup. The goal of this program is to build a new Third Party Risk management capability to better support Citi’s supplier risk management framework. This is a lead analyst role facilitating rapid roll out of projects for the RMO Third Party Management (TPM) Systems utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies. This includes leading and implementing enhancements and providing production support for legacy TPM applications (TPRAP, CASP+, CASP, iTPU) as well as a strong role in the design and implementation of a new enterprise third party management platform. The lead will be required to implement processes to support the TPM Program, in an enterprise based solution while working with the various stakeholders across multiple businesses, functions and geographies within Citi.
The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team and software supplier.
Core activities associated with the position include, but not limited to, the following:
- Represent business leadership to coordinate and facilitate Third Party Risk Management activities
- Gathering Business Requirements and/or user stories directly from business users and key stakeholders
- Lead implementation and production support activities
- Coordinate and plan all phases of the testing lifecycle activities: test script/case development, test execution for production assurance testing and end user acceptance testing and provide post implementation Support
- Drives a strong risk and control culture; ensuring timely compliance with quarterly attestations, and employee entitlement review cycles.
- Manage Defect process, report, analyze, and escalate problems and issues
- Strong functional and technical knowledge Project Management Methodologies, Presentation/Reporting tools, data and databases to support business needs.
- Ability to quickly understand, design and document complex business processes
- Architect complex solutions, manage development, collaborate with testing teams
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
- Analyzing and documenting different system flows, process flows and workflow
- Support technology to enable integrated reporting of the Third Party Risk landscape.
- Ensures essential departmental procedures are established and followed; Contributes to defining standards to existing processes and/or new projects.
- Persuades and influences others through strong communication and diplomacy skills. Exhibit strong communications and interpersonal skills with senior leaders, technology, operations, and end user groups, specifically during situations with conflict.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse and global group of business and technical personnel and ensure rapid resolution to Production issues or Project deliverables.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple requests in a deadline-driven environment.
- Responsible for projects and business as usual Production activities for individual and team assignments.
- Build relationships with business leads and cross-functional team members
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Minimum of 10+ years of Information Technology experience in a large enterprise environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with managing Agile projects and teams required or PMI certification and/or global program experience preferred.
- Leadership capabilities, with strong lead by example experience and ability to highly motivate a global team.
- Experience in business or operational analysis required
- Experience with Third Party Risk Assessment or other Citi Legacy TPM processes and applications preferred
- Proactive and results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of MS Project. Highly proficient on MS Office products; advanced Excel features; strong Visio and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; very strong influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills across multiple countries, cultures and regions required
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to Senior Management
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location team structure
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables while working with minimal supervision in a large, global corporate environment
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred