Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
How you will make an impact:
- Hands on experience involving on full software lifecycle development
- Hands-on experience in Programming industrial level applications and related processes
- Participate in new feature addition discussions with the other development teams and business teams
- Participate & contribute to all Agile/Scrum ceremonies within the team and cross teams.
- Working on setting up non-prod environments and get the exposure of using them correctly.
- Expertise in working in a multinational organization environment
- Proactive and Reactive Monitoring of Application Systems and Infrastructure.
- Improve communication skills, Understanding the dynamics of working in a team
- Reading, understanding and writing technical documentations
What we look for:
- Have an undergraduate from a recognized university reading for a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or any other related discipline who can spend 1 year time for the internship
- Have strong knowledge in OOP concepts and its applications
- Have knowledge in basic programming and design patterns
- Have knowledge in database concepts and SQL queries
- Have knowledge in web programming languages such as React JS, Angular JS, Node, Java will be an added advantage
- Have a basic understanding of cloud-based environments such as AWS
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Please attach your CV/Resume when applying.