Job Description and Qualifications
This position is accountable for the following:
- Contract execution, renew for large key accounts, wholesales customers and reduce no take and maintain the volume. Work with inside sales team to monitor the contract execution, reduce the no take and improve the overall customer retention rate and reduce the churn rate.
- Execute the margin enhancement program such as PIP and delivery charge etc. by working with inside sales team and other functional support team closely.
- Leading the account defensive action when the competitors are approaching our existing accounts. Conduct effective price negotiation, contract renew when facing competitors.
- Explore the new retailer business and improve the ratio of PG helium retailer customers.
- Explore the new application segment of PG helium and increase the market share and penetration.
- Provide the solution for engineering service to existing accounts such as hand goods, manifold etc. Provide effective support to existing customers.
- Solve customer dispute face to face if needed.
- Collect feedback from customers and work with internal function such as inside sales, supply chain execution and CSL to improve the service to customers.
- Grasp the new signing from existing accounts or re-sign the supply agreement/PO if needed . When existing accounts has the expansion, new products, relocation etc, it is incumbent’s responsibility to sign the new contract with existing accounts and maintain our supply to these accounts.
- Other works and projects assigned by supervisors or company.
- University education (in business or technical area preferred) an engineering, finance, marketing and/or management discipline.
- Work Experience
- At least 5 years of progressive commercial experience to handle the customer face to face.
- Sales, commercial, and negotiation skills. Strong negotiation skill is a plus.
- Having influencing skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities. Concise, strong, mature, and flexible.
- Is flexible to handle different scenario and can adapt to change.
- Integrity – act with integrity and in accordance with company ethics. Ability to confront behavior not consistent with company values. Honors commitments.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills – decisions that reflect thorough evaluation of needs, goals, facts, etc.,
- Strong negotiation skill and can handle the pressure and stress when facing tough customers.
- Result focused – demonstrate ability to reach goals, accountability for results, demonstrated ability to manage through company network, assertive, clear notions of efficiency.
- Willing to take accountability and desire to work and walk for extra miles.
- PASSION TO BE THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE