The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You\'ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won\'t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Perform research and loss mitigation efforts across multiple intake channels to decision Financial Crimes related cases and alerts. Researches and analyzes account activity to assess the level of risk and make decision in accordance with applicable corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
* $500 Sign-On Bonus *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Analyze and decision Financial Crimes related cases or alerts.
2. Utilize banking systems to investigate and research all transactional information to ensure that Financial Crimes requirements are met.
3. Conduct client research.
4. Use critical thinking skills to make well supported decisions relative to the alert type.
5. Utilize internal and external applications to assist in the investigation and research of all applicable alerts.
6. Efficiently and effectively resolve cases or alerts with awareness of all timelines as directed by relative to Financial Crimes function.
7. Support effective communication with internal and external partners or clients.
8. Participate in BSA/AML/OFAC and/or Fraud related training that may include webinars, periodicals and self -study in order to stay abreast of any related changing laws and regulations.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. One year of banking, financial industry or related experience; preferably in a branch, audit, compliance, legal, risk or lending related capacity
3. Ability to learn and perform complex processes in order to meet the spirit and letter of the procedures, policies and regulations that govern the department
4. Strong investigative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
5. Strong work prioritization and time management skills
6. Strong interpersonal, communication and client service skills
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
9. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as required by the function
1. Associate Degree
2. Experience in investigation, law enforcement, or lending role
3. Knowledge of BSA regulations and/or related compliance requirements, including reporting and record retention requirements
4. Experience in BSA/AML and/or compliance-related role, whether in a client facing or backroom/operational role
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name