At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. The Operations team is seeking a Finance Manager supporting multiple sites to lead financial analysis, planning and control for a region in our fast growing European Fulfillment Network.
· Partner with Operations to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance. Lead the operational planning process
· Support expansion projects and new business initiatives, third-party agreements, network location analyses. Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained.
· Partner with Retail, IT, Transportation, Supply Chain teams to drive optimal cross functional decision that maximize Amazon's long term free cash flow.
· Drive standardization of operational processes within the Fulfillment Center network, adopt and share best practices across Europe and worldwide. Manage headcount planning for the regional Operations team. Review business cases for capital expenditure, ensure execution of capex plan and fixed asset management.
· Contribute to the next generation development of site finance planning and analysis; influence across sites and across operating countries to effect change. Lead and develop the team of Finance Manager and Controllers.
· Degree in Engineering, Finance, Computer Science or other quantitative area or other degree with equivalent experience; an MBA or equivalent is desirable
· Experience in an industrial, manufacturing or distribution environment
· Management experience and strong leadership skills, demonstrated ability to influence cross functional teams
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools, advanced computer literacy
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
· Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
· Familiarity with warehouse controlling - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics
· Operational business experience, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
· Experience in Engineering, IT and/or Procurement
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.