Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist II in Dickinson, ND
- Under general supervision performs installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- May be required to work unsupervised.
- Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Must be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass drug and background check
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Electrical background is strongly preferred
- Willingness to a team player
- Experience working with MS Excel
- CDL – Class A
- Previous experience in field specialist role
- Good communication skills and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organization skills
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.