Job Description and Qualifications
Engineering Development Program (EDP) is Air Products’ graduate training and development program. Its purpose is to develop Air Products’ future engineers, managers, and leaders by providing opportunities for fresh graduates (EDP engineers) to learn the Company’s business, products, technologies, and operating methods in their early careers through a series of rotational assignments.
- The EDP engineer will fulfill 3 x 8 months assignments in different groups within Project Management, Project Controls, Construction, and Commissioning & Start up. The locations for these assignments are at Air Products Asia Project Execution, Zhangjiang, Shanghai or at project site.
- Every EDP engineer is assigned a senior manager as a mentor to guide and advise them as they progress through the program.
- For each assignment, the specific learning, project-related objectives, and job description will be discussed, agreed, and commented at the beginning between EDP and the assignment manager. The emphasis for each assignment will be on on-the-job training.
- The EDP engineer is encouraged to seek advice, coaching and support from their colleagues.
- Recent postgraduate, with bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral; skillful in use of PC software tools.
- Open, proactive, and willing to learn.