Job Description and Qualifications
This position is a Graphics technician role in the Process Technology Department, supporting CADD work for Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID), and vessel drawings.
The position includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist Process Systems by drafting P&ID’s in SmartPlant P&ID, MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Ensuring consistent development of the SmartPlant Database and production of SmartPlant documents
- Assist Process Engineering by drafting PFD’s in SmartSketch
- Assist Mechanical Design Engineers on vessel or column design drafting by AutoCAD or Microstation tools
- Assisting design engineers with CAD drafting and document preparation.
Job qualifications include:
- Previous work experience in AutoCAD/ drafting, experience in Intergraph design tools (i.e Smart Plant tools) or Microstation software is a plus
- College graduated in Mechanical is desirable
- Good reading, writing and speaking in English
- Able to use Microsoft office software and SSketch on PC
- Honesty, High enthusiasm for working, work hard and carefully
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, high responsibility and willingness to contribute