Become part of a team as a Customer Service Adviser!
We handle over 100 million customer conversations every year across Capita. This includes helping people who are in vulnerable or stressful situations, as well as processing essential documents and information.
We’ll provide you with the technology, software and training you need to get started, and we’ll be there to help and guide you on how to work effectively from home. However, it’s your positivity, empathy, honesty, and resilience that will make all the difference in this role, as you stay calm and collected in the face of uncertainty. Join us and you’ll be helping to create a stronger future for everyone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting with inbound calls in a virtual call centre, working from home
- Delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued
- Dealing with a number of customer questions and queries.
- Accurately record all contact interactions on systems in line with expected process
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members and clients through open and interactive communication
What we’re looking for
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- An ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- An ability to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- A good listener, who can be empathetic, show patience and adapt their behaviours to suit different callers
- A private home working environment including suitable broadband connection and a quiet space to work.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What will happen next:
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Job ID: 4032