- Ensure all new field reps and managers have a positive on-boarding experience for the first 6 months of employment
- Coordinate 35 to 45 new sales professionals onboarding each fiscal quarter
- Work with and coordinate among different internal departments to ensure new hires get set up properly (IT, Recruiters, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Order and provide written follow up on new hire resources (computers, phones, programmers, and other essential items)
- Be the single point of contact concierge for new field based reps and managers
- Be the single point of contact concierge for new field based reps and managers for Learning Management Services (LMS) and electronic education
- Be the single point of contact concierge for field reps and managers leaving the organization
- Facilitate and teach onboarding content during orientation days for all new field reps and managers
- Schedule new hire field training activities with managers and physician training sites.
- Answer new field rep and manager requests for help and provide direction in a timely manner
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess new field rep and manager’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the times limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep and provide records of new field rep and manager interactions
- Provide weekly written follow up communications on new hire progress to sales training, management, and senior leadership
- Change and update written materials for new field based reps and managers as information changes
- Performs general administrative duties as assigned which may include coordination of travel arrangements, completing expense reports, telephone support, and special projects
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
Proven customer service and support experience
Must be willing be on the phone for long periods of time
Enjoy teaching and be able to educate over the phone
High attention to detail and documentation skills
Strong coordination and triage skills
Able to maintain strict confidentiality
Ability to meet deadlines on multiple assignments/projects and operate with a sense of urgency as required
Ability to manage multiple assignments and track the progress of each one
Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Exhibits strong organizational skills
Occasional or Regularly scheduled overtime is a requirement of this position.
Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Strong verbal, electronic, and written communications skills
Computer proficient with advanced capabilities to utilize MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Excel.