The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5 is an entry level role responsible for processing basic to relatively complex transfers in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
- Perform cash management operations, such as cash handling, check processing, return items and lock-box operations
- Provide processing assistance for firm payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Aid with processing firm payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Serve as a subject matter expert for User Acceptance Training (UAT) and training initiatives; train new team members and lower level personnel
- Participate in compliance related activities to minimize losses
- Assist with cash & trade operational project needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated basic experience in cash management processing and transaction services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and data entry skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.