Role Outline/Job Summary
Trade Transaction Service Analyst – Assistant Vice President
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Team Management
2. Client Management
3. Risk and Control
4. Revenue and Cost management
5. Migration and Project management
1. Processing standard
a. Ensure process delivery as per Service Level Agreement at all times. Ensure service quality is maintained
b. Interact with client on a daily basis to understand their requirement
d. Ensure team meets required productivity targets
e. Address client escalations / issues. Build excellent rapport with client
f. Conduct regularly meeting / discussion with client
2. Risk and Control
a. Ensure team adheres to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures
b. Prepare for audit and take necessary actions for clean audit results
c. Periodic review of process to identify inherent risk and develop suitable control method/activities.
3. Migration and Project management
a. Lead new/ongoing projects/migrations and ensure smooth cut over with minimized risks – internal and external
b. Ensure development of training database, training materials, and trackers for the migration
c. Ensure trainings are scheduled and conducted for new staffs. Ensure training and parallel run are well planned and executed without impact on delivery
4. Revenue and Cost management
a. identify and execute process improvements and cost reduction initiatives
5. Team Management
a. Ensure the team provides the best productivity to meet SLA targets
b. Motivate the team towards the business objective
c. Maintain team’s performance metrics to track defects, productivity.
d. Ensure back-ups are created within and across the team through cross functional projects.
This is a night shift role
Post Graduate (preferably Finance)
Bachelor’s degree - 10+ years of experience in Trade Operations/ Services.
Post Graduate (preferably Finance) – 5+ years of experience (Trade Operations/ Services).
1. CDCS certification
1. Ability to execute and exceed both internal and customer expectations in a team-oriented Operations environment
2. Ability to work as a team with offsite partners.
3. Consistent ability to identify process improvement and implement quickly and accurately.
4. Strong attention to detail is required to ensure the data privacy of our client information
6. Strong team management skills
7. Strong client management / relationship management skills
1. Working knowledge of UCP, ISBP, URR, Trade Services Products, and Trade Finance Products.
2. Information must be expressed coherently and accurately to key people in a timely manner.
3. Confidence, self-motivation and plenty of initiative
4. Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
5. Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders
6. Good oral and written communication skills
7. Ability to work in team environment
Enthusiasm and strong desire to work in operations
Clear Oral and Written Communication, Good Knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint
To know more about Citi, We encourage you to visit our career website @ www.online.citibank.co.in/careers/citi-india.htm