Duties and responsibilities:
- To meet and exceed monthly & annual sales targets on a direct B2B selling “hunter” role
- To generate a targeted rate of outbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) in creating new prospects and organizing meetings with key stakeholders and decision-makers. This is the key part of the role.
- Perform all sales duties including sales presentations, sales negotiations, closure of sales, Agreement finalization & key client account management with the support of the Sales Support team.
- Manage all aspects of pre-sales that include RFP responses, coordinate product trials etc.
- Managing sales funnel and sales activity reporting on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Work closely with our strategic partners on lead generation, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Build customer relationships to achieve high customer service ratings and manage a customer database.
- Monitor, track report pending payments from sales meeting target date.
- Monitor and report competition activity and keep up to date on market conditions and product development.
- To perform any other assignment as and when required by the management.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering exceptional results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity, and deal volume)
- A self-driven, target-oriented individual with at least 3 years of sales experience in a B2B environment.
- A proven track record in hunting and closing sales.
- Experience in a Solutions/ Insurance/IT/Product sales environment is an added advantage
- Diploma or a Degree in Sales & Marketing, IT or other field is a minimum requirement
- Experience in prospecting, selling, consistently meeting and exceeding targets is mandatory.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision should be demonstrated.
- Excellent Presentation skills and strong command of English both written and verbal is a must
- Highly Passionate to be part of a team that is aspiring to be ranked #1 globally.
- Well Groomed and Highly Ambitious
An attractive Commission + Incentives scheme will be offered and an exciting career progression path towards regional sales management roles are on offer for top performers with BoardPAC being a global organization.