Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies – all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide.
The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video Marketing team are looking for an ATL paid media specialist to develop and implement our ATL campaigns supporting our sports offering across Europe. We are looking for someone who has experience in planning and buying across the entire breath of ATL media channels, from Social through to OOH and has proven experience in using their expertise to develop and establish best practice.
You will be comfortable working effectively across cross-functional teams. Most importantly, you will be someone who has an innate understanding of Paid Media channels and a passion for all things sport and will have a proven ability to translate this understanding and passion into creative strategies that make our campaigns stand-out.
· Be the ATL Sport lead in Europe, working with the x-functional teams to develop and deliver the overall marketing plan.
· Work with our agencies to define and agree the ATL strategy and implement across multiple-locales.
· Work with internal and external teams to develop best practice across all elements of ATL media planning, from audience definition through to measurement.
· Management of the ATL media budget, with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
· Build and manage strong working relationships with external agencies and partners.
· Own the reporting of overall regional reporting including measurement and optimisation to executive leadership on a regular basis.
· Introduce and drive adoption of new media platforms, technologies and media solutions.
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
· A proven record of managing multi-million pound ATL campaigns across multiple locales.
· Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels, including TV, OOH, Cinema, Digital Display, Online Video and Paid Social.
· Experience and passion for the entertainment/sport industry or related industries.
· Experience of working with different measurement methodologies (MMM, Brand Lift Studies, Regional Testing).
· Understanding of digital media platforms (DoubleClick, Facebook, Ad Manager).
· Knowledge of the different Europe media landscapes.
· Exceptional persuasive written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, developed through working at an agency, or through management of an agency.
· The ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams, without a direct reporting line.
· The ability to interpret data to measure campaign impact and effectiveness, identify actionable insights, and align cross-functional teams around the insight.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Job ID: 8964