Baker Hughes is seeking an ALS Optimization and Monitoring Engineer in Claremore, OK
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivers artificial lift well surveillance services under the Production Link Expert services to global customers using the ProductionLink platform.
- Remotely adjusts and optimizes ESP (electrical submersible pump) systems in order to meet customer goals (production, runtime, uptime, etc)
- Identifies successful impact events to support service value added
- Captures and generate successful case studies based on optimization actions delivered to customers
- Communicates with customers to recommend ESP optimization strategies
- Prepares, delivers and presents monthly KPI reports to customers to demonstrate progress and justify services
- Creates and updates well analytics model to evaluate sizing model against the system real time performance
- Follows customer customized communication protocols in order to meet operational requirements
- Communicates and collaborates with field personnel to troubleshoot system communications (SCADA) and VSD setup
- Collaborates with internal teams to promote an HSE interdependent culture through weekly safety moment discussions.
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in Artificial Lift Services
- 5+ years experience in Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) system operations, technical support or applications engineering.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, 7 days on, 7 days off
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in artificial lift systems multi regional applications engineering or field operations.
- 2+ years experience with multiple variable speed drives control settings and operating modes
- Previous experience with ALS well surveillance systems
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.