One of the leading theatrical licensing agencies is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the dynamic team to assist the Finance Manager and Finance Director and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with assisting with month-end, quarter-end, year-end close processes and audit. You MUST have had experience with double entry bookkeeping within a similar business.
- Organising invoices for authorisation when necessary and liaising with staff to ensure invoices are signed off on a timely basis
- Accurately code and process purchase invoices
- Setting up of new vendors, ensuring all checks are followed
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Ensure prompt digital filing of supplier invoices
- Responsible for the proper scheduling and processing of the payments to the Beneficiaries
- Process employee expense reports and credit cards
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Assisting in month-end, quarter-end, year-end close processes and audit
- Additional ad-hoc duties to support the finance department
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, SUMIFS and VLOOKUP formulas)
- Must be a team player but capable of working alone and self-motivated
- Must be able to multitask, coping with different workloads across three individual companies
- Understanding of Royalties & Distribution principles/procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics
Due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: 4052