The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working with children and young people (aged 3 – 18) from a broad range of cultural, social and economic backgrounds, including those with disabilities or additional needs.
- At least 3 years’ experience of either: Drama Teaching, Youth Theatre Work or theatre workshop facilitation.
- Proven commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion.
- To be an excellent motivator and effective communicator
- An excellent knowledge of safeguarding practices
- Good administrative skills.
- A clear, Enhanced DBS or the willingness to get one.
Job ID: 3948