Cast is seeking a creative and organised Youth Theatre Manager with a passion for creating theatre with Young People to take a leading role in the management and creative delivery of the Youth Theatre, as part of our theatre’s Participation team.
(10 hours per week annualised over 46 weeks per year)
An annual salary of £5891 (full time equivalent, £21800)
Main working days: Saturday and Wednesday.
The ideal candidates will have:
· Experience of working with children and young people (aged 3 – 18) from a broad range of cultural, social and economic backgrounds, including those with disabilities or additional needs.
· At least 3 years’ experience of either: Drama Teaching, Youth Theatre Work or theatre workshop facilitation.
· Proven commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion.
· To be an excellent motivator and effective communicator
· An excellent knowledge of safeguarding practices
· Good administrative skills.
· A clear, Enhanced DBS or the willingness to get one.
10 hours per week to include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 20 September 2021 at Midday.
INTERVIEWS: The interviews will take place on the week commencing 4 October 2021, and will include a practical workshop at Cast on Saturday 9 October 2021.
Further information and application packs can be viewed and downloaded at: www.dclt.co.uk/jobs
Please note we do not accept CVs. If you have any access needs in order to be able to fully engage with the application process, please email email@example.com and we will do everything we can to support your requirements
Job ID: 104