Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing simple vehicle checks to ensure they remain roadworthy
- Booking necessary vehicle maintenance, repair and service work when required
- Ensuring that our Drivers are adhering to working rules and compliance guidelines
- All administration work associated with the transport department
Required essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points – and you should be 18 years old or over.
- Part of the application process will include a licence check and a security check to confirm your suitability for the role.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy
- Time Management skills
- Experience of computer system use and data input
Desirable skills, experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic transport procedures and controls
- An awareness of Health and Safety requirements within a warehouse or transport environment
We have a number of different ways to work flexibly so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, it may open the door to not only a new role but a new way of working.
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and the full term of the contract, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please consider the following when making your application:
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: Driving Licence & Basic disclosure
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it .
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.
Job ID: 3895