• Identify global recruitment needs in consultation with internal stakeholders and develop and execute recruitment strategies for different technical and non-technical positions.
• Be responsible for recruitment, onboarding process, reference checks and conduct company Induction for new recruits in and outside Sri Lanka.
• Actively drive global candidate lead generation and acquisition, including executing the current sourcing process with support from the management
• Launch different employer branding initiatives including university engagement events and maintain relationships with academic institutes.
• Assist in employee life cycle management, the timely execution of probation confirmation processes, contract renewals, internship evaluations, inter-company transfers and execute smooth exit clearance process.
• Assist in annual promotion cycles by obtaining promotion nominations, facilitating promotion evaluations, issuing promotion letters, and updating the HRIS.
• Assist to execute the annual employee engagement calendar and conduct periodical employee engagement surveys to ensure a content workforce.
• Assist in executing training plans and ensure that all technical, behavioral and compliance training KPIs are met.
• A degree/ diploma in Human Resources Management.
• Proven work experience of a minimum of 04 years in Human Resource Management in a similar capacity and including 2 years in a Talent Acquisition role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.