Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Mornington Crescent, Greater London House, NW1
Department: Delivery Solutions & Supply Chain
Reports to: Quality and Support Manager
This is an exciting and challenging role, we require someone who is highly organised, has an eye for numbers and is confident with Excel. The main elements of the role will be financial data capturing, invoice processing, reporting and working with our delivery partners to drive improving delivery solutions.
You will be working within the Delivery Solutions team. We are all about making sure our customers receive a first-class delivery experience. We are constantly coming up with new innovative ideas that provide a better overall experience for our customers, whether that's a new amazing delivery option, a reduced transit time to a country or a personalised digital delivery experience. We work with 30+ domestic and international parcel carriers to ensure our customers receive a better, faster and cheaper delivery.
You will be…
- Tracking supplier weekly invoices and ensuring they are received in a timely manner
- Checking whether invoice summary data sets match with actual invoices
- Running weekly reports to compare ASOS spending vs. supplier invoice
- Investigating data discrepancies and resolving queries
- Working with Finance to produce the weekly cost variance analysis report
- Recording invoices in financial accounting system
- Maintaining master files and rate cards
- Working with the rest of the team on cost saving initiatives
- Raising of purchase orders to all Third Party suppliers
- Attending weekly cost variance analysis meetings
- Supporting the rest of the team with basic data reporting and analysis
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Financial acumen
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, PIVOTs are essential)
- Financial acumen and interest in financial reporting
- Attention to detail
- Capability to meet fixed weekly deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivation to improve processes
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels throughout the Business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Team player
- The capacity to learn new systems quickly and thoroughly
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
While you will be working in our supply chain team, and will learn a lot about the exciting world of ecommerce and worldwide deliveries; please note this role is primarily finance oriented, so please only apply if you have a genuine interest in financial reporting and you will enjoy working with numbers.