You will become a key part of the large team of developers based in the City of London, Colombo and Sydney. If you have a passion for all around coding, plus bags of enthusiasm to create great solutions, and also want the ability to have a real say in how we do things then we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Ensuring that you, together with your team, deliver projects on time to customer expectations and to our internal quality requirements.
- Producing top quality deliverables both in code and documentation.
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of customer issues and concerns.
- Working as part of several teams of developers across different projects.
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts in delivering customer requirements, managed through the Atlassian suite.
- Participating in customer facing workshops, together with the project team.
- Participating in, and actively contributing to, internal technical architecture steering groups.
- Participating in non-dev activities including estimations, planning and retrospectives.
- Always striving to improve how we do things, investigating new technologies and keeping up to date on new developments within the tools and products we use.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work.
This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career whilst working within a close-knit team and enjoying many of the perks of being part of the Codehouse family.
Codehouse is a leading digital agency specialising in the development of enterprise level public-facing web platforms, bespoke back office applications, APIs and system integration, as well as being an industry leading provider of consultancy services for end to end digital strategy, digital marketing, and operational support.