Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Photoshop team is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test with a passion for technology and building imaging and AI software that delight customers. This individual will work within a fast-paced, agile environment with a customer-focused engineering team. Your role as a developer will play a key part in productizing research ideas to build "Adobe Magic" in digital imaging applications for multiple platforms.
What you'll Do
- Drive and own successful builds and releases of modular software and components that powers advanced imaging and AI/ML based features in Photoshop, Lightroom and other Digital Imaging and Video products across multiple platforms including Desktop, Mobile and Web.
- Work closely with the Build and Release Engineering team to develop robust Continuous Integration systems to ensure high quality software development and releases.
- Develop robust build scripts and unit test suites for internal and external image library packages to ensure seamless integration into Photoshop and other products.
- Perform large scale software integrations and tool chain upgrades.
- Automate and optimize processes and build tools necessary to improve developer productivity.
What you need to succeed
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of software development experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality software (large scale desktop/multiplatform software development ).
- Highly proficient in Python to develop build scripts and automate processes required.
- Familiarity with industry standard build systems like cmake and Jenkins required.
- Excellent coding skills to develop unit tests
- Attentive to details and diligent in cross-checking for precision.
- Brilliant problem-solving & analytical skills
- Bring energy, flexibility, focus and excellence to all projects and assignments.
- Take initiative, seek new challenges, and acquire necessary knowledge and skills to get the job done.
- Proficient in C++ a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of Computer Vision and Image Processing a plus.