Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of the Managed Services Engineering org, we are looking for individual who is passionate about building software services, tools with DevOps principles, build deeper functional, technical knowledge with experience cloud solution, Adobe Campaign to help our customers to succeed.
Our engineering teams are distributed, split between San Jose, Noida and Paris, and rely heavily on tools like Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Teams, Slack, Splunk, NewRelic and JIRA. Flexibility to join meetings with colleagues around the world is expected.
The successful candidate should be able to work independently or in the small team under the guidance of other team members. Have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies and deliver the planned tasks in timely manner with high quality.
What you'll Do
- Build deeper functional, technical knowledge with multiple versions of the product
- Create functional requirements based on new feature ideas and execute them independently with less supervision
- Design new features and partner with team members for achieving common goals
- Build high-performance and resilient micro-services for event and data processing at scale
- Follow DevOPs principals for prototyping new ideas and take calculated risks in building / delivering them
- Represent team in on-call for solving customer issues and handle related RCAs through effective collaboration and communication
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent education), or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing & managing scalable micro-services using Java Spring Framework, C/C++ or Python languages and building event driven queue based services using technologies like Kafka
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms and proven record of delivering highly optimized code in one or more programming languages
- Experience with both relational databases such as Postgres and document stores such as Snowflake/CosmosDB/MongoDB
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms like AWS and/or Azure
- Be able to speak to a time when you were able to dive into someone else’s code and make an optimization to it without rewriting the whole thing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences