Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Identity Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for a Software Engineer to help build and evolve the next generation of identity services for Adobe’s cloud platform. This highly motivated engineer can bring ideas from concept to prototype to product. We want to move quickly, build the best services possible, and always be looking to the future. Be part of a small team that is dedicated to solving the challenges of enabling Adobe’s future growth and success. If you are passionate about contributing to core services and tools that will enable teams across Adobe to continue to provide top-quality products and services, we want you!
What you'll do
- Work in all layers of an n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security standard methodologies.
- We will develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, writing tests, or fixing bugs.
- Find opportunities to optimize resiliency at any layer of the technology stack, by automating tests, injecting failure, and finding vulnerabilities before our customers do.
- Embrace a highly collaborative and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
- Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years' overall development experience using web technologies.
- Deep understanding of the Identity concepts SAML, OIDC, Azure AD
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure as Code principles, proficient in Terraform, Chef, Jenkins, AWS/Azure CLI
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming languages such as Java, C++.
- Experience designing and implementing online services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance.
- Ability to debug / solve issues in cloud-based services
- Systematic problem solving and communication skills, with a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience with load tests and performance evaluation of a service
- Experience with TestNG, Maven2, and MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure is a strong plus.