Amazon is looking for a strong negotiator to close Pan-European deals with external C-level stakeholders. We are looking for a commercial leader that can autonomously close complex negotiations to bring to market Amazon Supply Chain Programs with Amazon top tier manufacturers. You will be based in London (UK) and your role will have a Pan-European scope with close interaction with EU local teams, China and US partner teams.
As a Sr. Vendor Manager in the EU Supply Chain Programs team:
· You will work with strategic vendors and pitch, lead complex external negotiations and implement supply chain solutions.
· You need to initiate and grow long term relationships with vendors’ C-level Decision Makers.
· You will own the Supply Chain Programs' PnL for the set of product categories that you will manage.
· You are experienced and enjoy building strong relationships internally and externally, driving significant top and bottom line results, and you are comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
· You have a strong business acumen.
· Your leadership presence, authority and communication skills allows you to represent Amazon at all executive levels.
· You feel comfortable in drawing metric-based conclusions and you don’t shy away from digesting large amount of metrics.
· You are curious about how things work, and a passion for driving automation and innovation in a sourcing & Supply Chain environment.
· You like finding smart ways of solving problems by collaborating with in-stock management, operations, logistics, finance etc. with a European scope.
EU Supply Chain Programs team owns all Vendor facing inbound programs (Direct Imports from manufacturing locations, Pan-EU Consolidation Services, Pallet Ordering) and remote fulfilment programs (Drop-ship, Vendor Flex), with a focus on reducing costs and simplifying execution between vendor’s factories, warehouses, and our customers. We focus on negotiation and cost reduction, while maintaining or improving availability.
· Significant international working experience;
· Excellent business judgment with strong written and oral communication skills;
· Experience working in cross-functional teams;
· Strong negotiation skills and business acumen;
· Able to work in a diverse team
· MBA from leading business school
· Exposed to Sourcing & Supply Chain challenges
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Job ID: 16132