- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity
- Minimum 3 of years experience in & Megento 1 & 2 with sound PHP and mySQL development.
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Over 4 years’ experience in Magneto 2 Development
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Thorough in design concepts Object Oriented Design.
- Sound knowledge in PHP 7+
- MySQL, Apache and Nginx Experience
- Experience in PHPStorm & GIT preferred.
- Previous experience in e-commerce is preferred.
- International (client) working experience.
- Guiding team members
- Proficient with third party API integrations
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will lead(or part of) a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design and coding best practices and guidelines.