Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our Leadership Principles, which encourage colleagues to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn the trust of their co-workers. We believe that building a diverse culture where our colleagues have a sense of belonging, value, and opportunity is essential to what we can achieve as individuals and a company. We support flexible and part-time options wherever we can to suit your lifestyle. You can read more about diversity, equity and inclusion at aboutamazon.com
Interested in joining a new exciting venture? Curious to be at the heart of where innovation meets customer obsession? Recently launched in the UK, Amazon Fresh Stores is the first convenience grocery store to offer Just Walk Out Technology in the UK. Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out (JWO) Technology, which automatically detects when products are taken from, or returned to the shelves, and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you’re done shopping, you can just leave the store. Shortly after, we’ll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, JWO uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA! We are incredibly proud of our selection too. We offer a mix of everyday essentials, local favourites and seasonal items we think you’ll want and love, all at great prices. We’re also excited to offer delicious ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat meals. Our goal is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company and we are just getting started. We are looking for people who want to join an ambitious, innovative and customer obsessed program.
Amazon is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to join and identify and scope the mechanism required to equip business teams with optimise reporting and governance resources. They will do this by partnering with key stakeholders to be curious and comfortable digging deep into the business challenges to understand and identify opportunities for tool development and process improvement to enable us to proactive review business performance and make impactful change to improve our ability to scale our business. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as an outstanding business acumen. The ideal candidate knows and loves our customers (internal and external) and will work back from the customer to create actionable insights and reporting. They are experts in partnering and earning trust with operations, business leaders & BIE/tech teams to drive these key business decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
· Own the identification, scoping, business requirements and implementation of new solutions within business teams which are focused on driving efficiency within the business via metrics, reporting and dashboards.
· Partner with operations/business & BIE teams to consult, scope and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
· Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
· Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
· Design and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
· Excellent writing skills, to create artifacts easily digestible by business and tech partners.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in as Program/ Project management or data analyst or statistical role
· Intermediate SQL, ETL, Excel and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
· Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
. Experience in the Retail industry
. Experience identify and building solutions to improve business efficiency via automation or process improvement
· 5+ years of experienced creating business requirement documents and process flows
· Experience conducting data analysis to support business decision making
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
· An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
Job ID: 8848